Photo to Share

ShutterGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here!

here is a photo.. Winter is Coming

wintercoming.jpg

to be perfectly honest, i'm curious why you chose this picture to post. i only say that because i visited your site and looked through your albums and if i had to pick your least successful image, this would probably be it. don't get me wrong... i don't mean to be rude by saying that. this picture just doesn't seem to have much going on... it's sort of blah, yet you have several images on your website that are fantastic! i enjoyed them a lot. this one just doesn't seem to follow the trend i see on your site. just judging by this image alone i'd have said you maybe need to develop a better eye, but then i saw the other stuff and it looks like you've got it down pretty good. like i said, this one just doesn't seem to fit in somehow. :scratch:

with this image i just can't get comfortable looking at it. i can't decide if i would have shot this in closer, or further away myself. :? i'm kind of left feeling like i'm looking around for something that just isn't there. i may very well be making absolutely no sense. :p if so i apologize!

i hope i didn't bite ya too hard here... i'm not tryin to scare you off or anything. i'm glad you chose to join us here and i can't wait to see more of your work!! :D

by the way... what camera are you using?

Oh no offense taken, I think I posted this because someone posted a photo of fall being over and winter coming hehehe. I know I should have posted a better photo.. don't know what I was thinking.

I use the Canon Rebel 300D, really am enjoyng this camera so far.. it has a few flaws but it's workable around it for the price.

I would agree with Carlita, while the picture has many great qualities I do find my self looking for something that isn't there.

Post some of those others that carlita mentioned!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back