photo upload?

stevesuger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello i hope this is the right form, i want to avail of the upload function for the user gallery and monthly competition, but i get this message when i click the upload button.

Untitled-1.jpg

where do i gain theses privileges or whats the story with this.

thank you

that image isn't showing up on my browser maybe not working so...

vBulletin Message stevesuger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If I am reading that correctly, it sounds like you are trying to upload an image into another users account, witch you can't do, prolly would not want to.

As far as aquiring a gallery of your own I believe that is a privledge of subscribers.

As far as entering monthly competitions entries are E-Mailed to the specified E-Mail address prior to the set deadline.

ok, nice one for that. can you tell me where i find the email address for entering monthly competitions, please?

nice one thank you

Most reactions

Back