PhotoBooth Pictures!!

Wow you people are seriously ugly. :)

Just wait until you have seen pictures of me then you'll probably wish you were born blind :p

lol1.jpg

Tried to make myself look like Milhouse van Houten in Simpsons
lol2.jpg

I gotta say that this one looks more creepy and scary than funny :D
lol3.jpg

lol4.jpg

Last edited:
Goes under Funny Photos category..

Ok... those last ones were just screwed up.... o_O

Well if you mean the pictures I posted I do agree that the last two pictures look more screwed up and creepy than the rest and I guess I didn't really realize that until I've posted them uhh kinda like when I impulsively taking pictures without really thinking about how the result would be and if I chose the right composition or not lol. Anyway I made another one earlier and I guess this is what I would look like if I had taken too much steroids :D. Tiny brain but lots of muscle and no smile at all lol.

lol7.jpg

No Mac, but my PC laptop lets me do this stuff.

I am friggin cold visiting my parents.
snapshot200902021qz8.jpg

Frog face
snapshot200902022uo4.jpg

Look like Boss Nass from Star Wars The Phantom Menace
snapshot200902023ap6.jpg

Lol - still looks horrible.

Well maybe I suck at creating caricatures or maybe it is me that looks horrible lol jk. Maybe you could help me by pointing out how I could have made those pictures better and which part of the face I should and shouldn't have changed. I'll just post an original picture feel free to change it if you want lol.

30-01-09_1952.jpg

DOWNING, you look like the vilian from the Incredibles - SYNDROME!

ok my last try :p if it's still horrible I guess I will either have take a better picture or get a plastic surgery :D

Joker's unknown Asian brother.
lol8.jpg

Most reactions

Back