PhotoBooth Pictures!!

AdamBomb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know a ton of you guys have Macs, So...

Let's see your funny PhotoBooth pics!!

I Just took this about 3 minutes ago while trying to get my homework done!

3234424313_62a7b6080c.jpg

Hahahaha! Funny one. Sad thing though, I don't have a mac, so no photo pic of me!

Wow those are sooooo amusing! Lmao!

Alright, I wanted to have my own fun with this too... haha. using the liquify tool in photoshop... since I don't have a mac :D Some of them are pretty original, but oh well, they amused me.

Picture00031.jpg

Picture00052.jpg

Picture00061.jpg

Picture00071.jpg

Picture00081.jpg

Picture00111.jpg

Picture00121.jpg

Picture00131.jpg

Picture00141.jpg

OMG! hahaha you guys are hilarious :p
especially you, Chantal7, I really have to try to do that tomorrow after I have taken some pictures of myself :D and I hope the thread starter doesn't mind a PC user posting some pictures edited in Photoshop :p course I know how much some of you Mac fanatics hate PC ;) jk

OMG! hahaha you guys are hilarious :p
especially you, Chantal7, I really have to try to do that tomorrow after I have taken some pictures of myself :D and I hope the thread starter doesn't mind a PC user posting some pictures edited in Photoshop :p course I know how much some of you Mac fanatics hate PC ;) jk

I used a laptop built in camera thing to take my photos, webcams seem to work the best for editing, just to let ya know! :O

I used a laptop built in camera thing to take my photos, webcams seem to work the best for editing, just to let ya know! :O

Yeah I kinda noticed the quality but I am sure you are right about the easier to edit part lol. I will try to take some pictures of me with my cellphone just hope it won't be too crappy :D. Thanks for the info :)

Wow you people are seriously ugly. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back