Photoflex FlexFlash 400Ws Strobe

mud711

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has any one here have any experience with these. B&H recently had these on sale. I'm thinking that they may be ok for a small home application. I would like to upgrade to either these or better speed lights.

Well many have stopped to ponder.....tho did not dally long......ergo a lack of discourse....Well I purchased three of these.....have not had time to use them yet....was surprised that, although they may be lacking in a few amenities, they seem to be of fair quality....upon further research it seems that the company may have gone out of business due to health issues........I now see that these items have been discontinued......I must have caught the final sell off.....if I had known that I would have purchased a couple more....

Well many have stopped to ponder.....tho did not dally long......ergo a lack of discourse....Well I purchased three of these.....have not had time to use them yet....was surprised that, although they may be lacking in a few amenities, they seem to be of fair quality....upon further research it seems that the company may have gone out of business due to health issues........I now see that these items have been discontinued......I must have caught the final sell off.....if I had known that I would have purchased a couple more....
who's out of business?
B&H Photo or PhotoFlex ?
where did you see this ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back