PhotoForum Strap

Dominic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone know the usual turn around time to receive The PhotoForum camera strap once you've ordered it?

You can order The Photo Forum straps? Whoa, I did not know that. Pretty sweet. Someone answer this man's question, I wanna know too :p

By the way, Dominic, nice signature. Well, nice except communism totally does work. :p

Gee, I guess no one else followed that white rabbit. Is ([email protected]) the real deal? I haven't received a message back from them. That advertising link looked so tempting - floating in the "Shop With Our Sponsors" area, and I really liked the strap.

Seriously, does anyone know what's up? Moderators?

It's been so long since I've ordered my straps, I can't remember. You posted on a Friday night.....things are slower here on a weekend. Have a little more patience and someone who has ordered more recently will come along and post.

Hello, I ordered one last week. Here is part of the email i rec'd back when I asked the same question.

Generally allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. We try to send them out as quickly as possible, but it is sometimes a day or two before we get a chance to mail them.

Thanks,
Chase

I guess I assumed that when someone advertises an item, they would more than likely have it "in stock" and ready to ship. I understand now that that may not be the case. What I don't understand is ordering something weeks ago and not receiving any type of confirmation email, or notice letting me know that payment was received, or when I can expect the item to arrive.
The sales page should mention if this item is going to take 6-8 weeks (or how ever long).

I'm sorry, but if I send an email to someone asking for clarity of a transaction I expect a timely answer. The initial order was placed on the 14th of February and I still haven't heard from anyone (except my bank statement)

I can order a plain OpTech (that doesn't promote this site to the public) from a number of online retailers. I like this site and wanted to support TPF... I just wanted an email like the above person received.

Unfortunately, while I agree a little more communication is needed here, you might be better off taking this issue up by way of PM with either Chase or Terri. Or the feedback section. Sorry to hear of your troubles, and I hope it gets worked out!

Eric

Dominic, just to follow up with you. I replied to you yesterday evening and it is possible that this was lost in the mail. We do have them in stock, and they are shipped regular mail. We ship them within a couple of days of the order (depending on what day of they week we receive the order). Orders are generally shipped the following day, unless received after Friday, in which case they are usually shipped the following Tuesday.

As I stated in the message to you, please give it til the end of the week, and if no strap is received, we will ship another to you. Also, please confirm your shipping information via email to me in order to ensure we had the correct info.

Thanks,
Chase

Calm down, my friend. When I ordered my strap it took about a week to receive it because of the shipping method. Well worth the wait though.

Hope everything works out.

I would be interested in one, where are they listed ?

so you get an email that says 1-2 weeks and i get one that says 6 weeks...... i ordered it b/c of the 1-2 weeks NOT b/c it would take close to two months....

i just ordered mine last week. if it is going to take two months then i think i would like a refund plz.

Nice looking strap so what is the turn around??

Any idea how they are shipped Purulator would double the price here to Canada with their Borkerage fees.

We ship standard U.S. Mail to keep costs down. They will generally arrive within 1-2 weeks from order (depending on destination). Straps are shipped Tues-Fri, generally within 1-2 days of the order being placed.

Considering that most straps are in the mail within at most a few days following the order placement, the rest of the time is time in takes while in the mail.

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Back