Photogram *Help*

Marconis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I really was unsure of where to post this, so please move if in the wrong place.

In my photography class, our upcoming assignments are Photograms. We have to bring in objects and they all have to fit into whichever theme we wish. I chose "Electric" because I really want to use a clear lightbulb...I think it'll look awesome on the paper since youll be able to see the inside of it. So far, I have gathered some really tiny christmas-like lightbulbs, the medium sized clear one, and a headphone jack. I cannot think of anything else to use for this theme, so does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you :D

drinking glasses, chips, mmm, i have a really cool rayogram of my gf's hair. body parts are fun to do as well.

good luck!

I did something a bit like this hehe, just grab random batteries, wires from old electrical things, take old wires apart etc. I think when I did something like this, I smashed an old computer moniter from about 1990 and used the contents hehe. Good luck, photograms are a lot of fun. :)

when i did some photograms at uni, i smashed open an old computer monitor (crt) and took out the photoscreen in there (i think that's what its called). when you lay a few layers of the screen over itself, you get different sized dots everywhere, depending on how many layers you use. its a pretty cool effect. i could post the results on here if you wish.

If your school has a theater department, you might talk to them about borrowing some lamps and lenses. Theaters usually have a very wide array of that sort of thing laying around.

Marconis said:
I really was unsure of where to post this, so please move if in the wrong place.

In my photography class, our upcoming assignments are Photograms. We have to bring in objects and they all have to fit into whichever theme we wish. I chose "Electric" because I really want to use a clear lightbulb...I think it'll look awesome on the paper since youll be able to see the inside of it. So far, I have gathered some really tiny christmas-like lightbulbs, the medium sized clear one, and a headphone jack. I cannot think of anything else to use for this theme, so does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you :D

A rolled up condom, before use.
A rolled out condom, ready for use.
A condom in use.
A condom after use.
Titled "Love thy neighbor", parts I, II, II, and IV.

That is, if you've got the balls, of course . . . :greenpbl:

here are a couple of photograms i did. pretty crappy quality scanner i have. sorry about that. hopefully through some magic they look better on your monitor than they do on mine.

Scan10001.jpg

Scan1.jpg

How about a real big close up of a complicated circuit board? Or a long line of light bulbs that get bigger? I have some at my work that are as big as a football....
Cosmo

Most reactions

Back