"Photographer"

Hertz van Rental said:
-----Trouble is Photography is seen as a very high risk occupation so insurers put you in the top insurance bracket. ----....

Yes if you use your personal car for any business you need to tell your insurance company. But, it seems odd that photographers would be a high-risk drivers, a lot of people use their person car for business.

Jeff Canes said:
Hertz van Rental said:
-----Trouble is Photography is seen as a very high risk occupation so insurers put you in the top insurance bracket. ----....

Yes if you use your personal car for any business you need to tell your insurance company. But, it seems odd that photographers would be a high-risk drivers, a lot of people use their person car for business.

You've seen how professional photographers treat their equipment. Do you think they will treat there cars any better?
Most of the professionals I knew were all frustrated rally drivers. I tried for the Club 140 myself.... ;-)

ksmattfish said:
Websters says that a photographer is...
One who practices, or is skilled in, photography.

Sure you're a photographer, it's just what kind of photographer are you?

amateur
professional
landscape
sports
journalist
product
portrait
street
and on and on.

Wow..Nailed that one! :D

Why? I became a photogrpapher when I took my first picture with zenit.... back in Ukraine

Your a photographer if you consider yourself one and take it seriously it doesn't make you a good one but it makes you one. Your a photographer if you care about photography and research it and its great proponents and are always learning about it, if you don't tire of it and if all your money and love goes into above everything else. You do not need to make 'a living' that is bullshlt but it helps if you display professionally.

Floyd said:
Your a photographer if you consider yourself one and take it seriously it doesn't make you a good one but it makes you one. Your a photographer if you care about photography and research it and its great proponents and are always learning about it, if you don't tire of it and if all your money and love goes into above everything else. You do not need to make 'a living' that is bullshlt but it helps if you display professionally.

Couldn't agree more :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back