Photographers in the Santa Cruz / Monterey Calif area

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'll give it try.
My wife would like to have a "real" professional portrait of our extended family. 6 adults and 3 children under 6 year old. We will be vacationing in Pajaro Dunes in July and she would like to have a portrait done in that area; perhaps on the beach right where we are staying. I usually handle these duties but, well, I am not a true professional and the results I've had using a remote release with myself in the photo are not ideal usually. Also, I don't want to lug all my equip. to the coast for a vacation when space is already cramped in the car.

I expect an hour our two spent with a few poses on the beach; I would want a disk with the jpegs to print from as I have a pro quality printer and wouldn't need prints as part of a package. A "forum member" discount, if there is such a thing, would be great but certainly not expected. I don't want someone to work for peanuts.

So, if you are a professional, or "near professional" photographer in that area and would be willing to travel to Pajaro Dunes for a couple of hours of outdoor portrait work, you can respond here and we can discuss it off forum.

Thanks

Shooting a wedding in the mountains today and just replied. Thank you.

Joshua Cripps might be able to do that as well. He has stellar work, just say Matt sent you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back