Photographic styles you're terrible at

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We all have our strengths and weaknesses, so what's your weakness? What's that style you just can't seem to get a handle on?

For me it's macro flower photography. I'm just awful at it.

Bad photography. I'm terrible at it.

unfortunatly I have hardly tried many of the different forms of photography - and many that I have I have only done so for a short while.
I would say I am currently rubbish at it all barring macro - where I have a little skill.
Though I still have a long way to go!
*Alpha if you want I can give lessons in bad photography!*

I'm currently terrible at all photography ;) But portrait and people photography I admit I will never understand. I can't tell one skin tone from another.

I have a long way to go yet pretty much eveywhere, but it's the journey that is the important and most fun part, not some imagined final destination. ;)

I suck photographing people the way I would like to. I wish I could have that national geographic kind of knack for taking photos, but I'm usually too timid to take pictures of strangers- so for now, I take pics of objects that can't get mad at me.

Being a noob, I have to say it would be much harder to find a strength. But I have to say I am terrified of portaits. Like Dmitri said, "I can't tell one skin tone from another"

It's probably portraiture for me, but I'm getting better...

For the life of me, I can not photograph someone, Like if it's one on one or my and a family or something, I just can't do it. If There is a group or something or their pre-occupied then It's a blast.

Most reactions

Back