Photographic Tip Number 127

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My photograph isn't a great one, but I hope you agree that it's a suitable image to accompany "Photographic Tip Number 127 - Always check for birds before pointing your camera up into a tree". This is the sort of useful advice that photography books NEVER include. Today, I didn't do this. I'm glad my 11-22 has a filter on it! I hadn't realised that in the game that birds play where points are awarded for "spotting" people and cars, a white car gets a mere 1 point, a red car gets 5 points, a pedestrian is worth 20 points, but a photographer warrants - wait for it - a massive 100 points! Lesson learned! More about this in today's blog post at: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Tony

Tree-and-starlings.jpg

I actually really like this picture. I would have not notice (probably) that there was birds in the tree until you pointed it out.

:lol: Did they get just you or your camera too?

Both :( . But, I can :lol: about it now!!

Regards, Tony

I am studying and studying and studying the photo for the falling "spot" but cannot SPOT it ... And apparently it had not already landed on the filter, either. Hmph...
But is it so? You score a meagre 1 point for shi... erm... spotting a white car in the birds' world, and 5 for a red and 20 for a pedestrian and 100 for a photographer!?!?!? :shock: :lol: Did they sing it to you?

It may be somewhere there Corinna, because this is the pre-impact shot. Post-impact I was busy cleaning the camera lens filter, and my wife was busy cleaning me!

Regards, Tony

Aww that would suck. We have a crow problem and I almost got pooped on while walking into walmart. >_<

Most reactions

New Topics

Back