Photographs no longer provide proof of anything

Matthew Brady dragged the same body around a civil war battlefield to get several shots of him as both a union and confederate soldier.

Matthew Brady dragged the same body around a civil war battlefield to get several shots of him as both a union and confederate soldier.

Now that's photojournalism!

And Rhys, I hope you didn't literally drop a rimfire in the trash.

Very interesting.
I guess on a good note...they got the horizon straight. :lmao::lmao:

And I'm serious about the entire event very likely not even being Iranian, or having anything at all to do with Iran.

And I've made much more realistic looking missile launches and trails in LightWave, Houdini, Maya, and XSI... And I know some Iranian boys who are as good or better than I. So whoever did the edit WANTED it to be known that it was a fake.

Sounds just like Uncle Sam to me. Two levels of deceptive disinformation!

Without getting political, I have to say you have put a lot of thought into this! But you speak the truth in that a government organization would be more careful than this. This raises a lot of red flags, and makes me have problems questioning ANY of it. When someone lies to you once, you have problems believing anything else they've said (in this case, location, date and time, etc.)

But to answer the OPs question, YES we are at a point where we should hire Photoshop experts to question photos. Its a said state of affairs, but the technology is there, and obviously this photo shows there are people willing to use this technology to deceive. I say we elect Bifurcator to be our Photoshop expert. He's more than qualified, and his skeptical eye will make sure NOTHING gets past anyone! :)

This is only the beginning, too. The next thing you know people are going to be using Photoshop to make women look more skinnier and bustier...

This is only the beginning, too. The next thing you know people are going to be using Photoshop to make women look more skinnier and bustier...

It, done all the time. You have to pay extra for that, though, but its easier than dieting and cheaper plastic surgery.

OH NO, they had a second launch.

2658316482_848d71ed13_o.jpg

Found on Flickr...

He's more than qualified, and his skeptical eye will make sure NOTHING gets past anyone! :)

If you make it worth my while I can get past him 2 out of 3 times consistently in both video and stills just using Lightwave3D and Houdini. :D Seriously!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back