Photography AA degree $46000.00 ??? with a "Free $700.00 Nikon" -- THOUGHTS PLEASE ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't feed the troll. It's not worth it.

You're right. I'm about 50/50 right now this guy is a full blown troll.

What else would explain this level of stupidity/ignorance/arrogance?

2 years, not 4.

2 / 4 6 8 whatever. Argument remains the same

Tried and quit = ??? Not enough info. They quit cause they goofed off and were failing = they didn't give 110%, but they quit cause they didn't like what the school was teaching them falls under the school not giving back 110%
"It was a scam" = School did not give 110%.
"Had to stop cause of cash" = useless review. Doesn't say whther it was good or not.

Therefore, if nobody has given 110%, there is no way of gauging whether the school gave 110% back, because those who have given that negative review likely never even gave 75%.

Those are the ones who would rather try to let the degree do the talking, and then are disappointed later when they find that a degree doesn't mean anything in this day and age. They're a dime a dozen.

...soo by this, you're assuming that if they gave a negative review they did not give 110%. Again, you are asking us to find something that you are trying not to find and will argue away.

Your right though, you should ignore all the comments from everyone here since we are SOOOO invested in this compared to the positive reviews found on the website of the company who will be getting your money.

exactly

exactly???? Maybe it's late and I'm missing something , but I thought my sarcasm was pretty obvious. Either you are just not getting it or are trolling. Either way, I'm done.

I honestly stopped caring a little while ago.

What exactly are you trying to argue?? There are over 50 business in the "pyramids" with the art institute.

I really hope you didn't believe that picture was the campus. ;)

I honestly stopped caring a little while ago.

Good, then go away. We promise not to laugh at you until you're out the door.

Just kidding, we're already laughing.

:lol:

Well, it sounds like you are completely sold on this. Now I wonder why you even asked.

I didn't.

cgipson1 wanted to make the topic, and I told him "sure."

Yea.. I was trying to help.. but I think it is a lost cause! Let us know when you default on your student loans, OK? So we can say "we told you so!"

I am placing Dahrol on IGNORE.. I am tired of dealing with this....

What exactly are you trying to argue?? There are over 50 business in the "pyramids" with the art institute.

I really hope you didn't believe that picture was the campus. ;)

...uhhh....perhaps I actually went there and toured the entire building with the admissions director?

Poor kid isn't even suited for product photography, because even that involves people skills. *facepalm* I know I certainly wouldn't want to be a potential "client" with his attitude! Yikes!

Rotanimod said:
You're right. I'm about 50/50 right now this guy is a full blown troll.

What else would explain this level of stupidity/ignorance/arrogance?

Being an immature teen would explain a lot ;)

Dahrol said:
...uhhh....perhaps I actually went there and toured the entire building with the admissions director?

Really? So the that whole picture is the campus?? Where do all the other business fit in?

stop replying- all we are doing is adding to his post count. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back