Photography Basics

I have used that site numerous times...should be very helpful to new people who are interested in actually learning photography rather than just aiming and shooting.
Good post.

thanks for sharing!

maybe we should collect these types of links in a thread and then sticky it?

maybe we should collect these types of links in a thread and then sticky it?
The site linked is well known to those whom have been here a while. It has also been posted many times. It's a great site, so it's good that it is posted often because new people arrive every day.

I created a collection of links when I first started nearly a year ago. I started the list and uploaded it specifically for the purpose of posting it when new folks ask about stuff. My list is here. Cambridge In Color is part of my list.

The site linked is well known to those whom have been here a while. It has also been posted many times. It's a great site, so it's good that it is posted often because new people arrive every day.

I created a collection of links when I first started nearly a year ago. I started the list and uploaded it specifically for the purpose of posting it when new folks ask about stuff. My list is here. Cambridge In Color is part of my list.

lol I thought so...., I found your site some time ago and was wondering if it was yours or if the Mrodg was a fluke. Sorry that was off topic of me. :lmao:

-------------

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back