Photography Classes Online

I'm a little leary of on-line classes/"schools".....anyone know if these are any good??? I'd love to hear feedback if anyone has ever taken an on-line course!

Thanks!!

;O)

I was thinking about taking one a while back.. but it was going to cost me something stupid like £2000 a quarter.. would love to hear some stories about them, (if there all there cracked up to be)

Thanks for the links

so many schools/colleges/universities are offering online programs now. I have going back and forth trying to decide whether i want to take a course at NYIP or go for my masters at Academy of Art University in San Francisco. The thing i liked about the AAUSF was that I had the option of taking classes on campus if i choice to later down the line which i think is wonder.

I'm enrolled in NYIP and its great! They send you the literature/books and a DVD that goes with them and they go to on-site locations and show you how to set up and how to take the picture the correct way. They send you your projects via postage mail and then you mail them back and you get a cassette tape with a professor who critiques/grades your projects. Its not done on-line though. Its all through mail. I really like it, I would highly suggest NYIP for anyone looking to do classes without being in a classroom 3 days a week

Most reactions

Back