Photography... how to speak from the soul

Milotin_Drago_01_766_of_863_.jpg
Looks like her first kid is gonna be a sun.
I lul'd :lol:

Nice colour. I'm not quite sure about the sunlight shining from her crotch, though :lol:

Otherwise, you have some nice work.
That light is definitely in a distracting place. At first I felt it was the gods calling me to the promised land!

I lul'd :lol:

Nice colour. I'm not quite sure about the sunlight shining from her crotch, though :lol:

Otherwise, you have some nice work.
That light is definitely in a distracting place. At first I felt it was the gods calling me to the promised land!

Watch out, I've been there. It's a bait-and-switch! :lmao:
I'll join in...

There is light at the end of the tunnel! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
" beginning and end" Nikon D60 1/320 sec at f/13 focal lenght 35mm iso100 flash did not fire lens 18,0-55,0 f/3,5-5,6
I have to ask; I can't help myself.

Are you trying to make some erotic statement here?

" beginning and end" Nikon D60 1/320 sec at f/13 focal lenght 35mm iso100 flash did not fire lens 18,0-55,0 f/3,5-5,6

wait... i've got it... it's like... when you are young... the first time you get a lady friend to... open up... it's like in movies where u open a secret box and the light shines out of it and its like "whaaaa" (not sure how to phonetically spell that sound) but hopefully you know what i mean... it's like you've seen heaven!...

i give this photo a +1... it's promoted tons of discussion and lots of stories...

of course there is something erotic in this photo statement but it's not the main ideea

architecture:
"Ruins 3" Sony DSC-S650 1/160 sec at f/5,6 focal lenght 5,8mm iso100 flash did not fire
Milotin_Drago_01_45_of_863_.jpg

"Ruins 2" Sony DSC-S650 1/400 sec at f/2,8 focal lenght 5,8mm iso64 flash did not fire
Milotin_Drago_01_44_of_863_.jpg

"Home" Fujifilm FinePixS5800 1/60 sec at f/3,5 focal lenght 6,3mm iso100 flash did not fire
Milotin_Drago_01_61_of_863_.jpg

"Struggle" Fujifilm FinePixS5800 1/20 sec at f/4,0 focal lenght 9,8mm iso64 flash did not fire
Milotin_Drago_01_80_of_863_.jpg

guys I do understant that it's fun and games and i'm glad that my work gave such a good laugh but could we please have a more constructive discussion...

Last edited:
guys I do understant that it's fun and games and i'm glad that my work gave such a good laugh but could we please have a more constructive discussion...

I think the first page of this thread has killed any chance of anything for you except ball busting, which is kinda sad considering that this is the beginner section, but it's the way it is here. I think your work looks fine but the fact that it took so long to see might be chapping some asses.

i think you are right so i have moved my photos and i would ask an administrator to delete this thread

Most reactions

Back