Photography lovestory theme by SUDHA &MUKESH TRAVEOGRAPHY.

This may be a cultural difference but typically members here post their image right on this site for comments or critique.

Lew

Yeah.. i m new to this website . so i have just posted the link. Next time i ll make sure i ll upload the work here itself

Regards,
Raghu
The Andhra Pradesh Book

Yeah.. i m new to this website . so i have just posted the link. Next time i ll make sure i ll upload the work here itself

Regards,
Raghu
The Andhra Pradesh Book

Most here won't follow a link. Pick 2 or 3 shots, number them and post them here if you really want feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. yes i ll do it from now :)

thanks again .

I looked and I liked them wish he had on better shoes! beyond that I can not really offer any CC you are better then I am behind the camera. The story is almost correct English I have put the corrections needed below blue is what is there and the black is my suggestion I am sure a few usres on here will point out flaws in what I wrote as well I did not try to correct any (,.?...!) that is not my strong suit and I all ways leave that to others like, my sister in law:D the English major.

Waiting and Doing a final check on her makeup.. Vidya is so excited (again) to meet him after a long time.. She lied to her parents to meet
Praveen
the correction for what you had : While waiting she did a final touch up of her makeup....Vidya was so excited ;again to meet with him after such a long time. She lied to her parents to meet Praveen
Praveen is also making sure his looks but lost track of time.
The correction: Praveen lost track of time while he was make sure he looked his best.
Vidya is worried now.. Praveen is late and also not picking up his damn phone.. Where is he? Is he visible anywhere around?( this while not wrong is very stiff to read and would most likely be said IRL in a different way.)
Correction: Vidya is now worried ..Praveen is late and will not pick up his dame phone. Where is he? He is nowhere to be seen.
Finally arrived, but Vidya is vey upset this time.. His usual carelessness.. when is he going to grow up.. He has to plead and this time, she is not going to listen.. at all..
Correction: Finally Praveen arrives but Vidya is very upset with his childish carelessness, when will he every grow up she wonders. He must plead for her forgiveness and this time it seems she will not listen... at all
But the very next moment, Praveen by his sweet talks managed to flatter her once again.. they are all set.. on their bike.. Enjoying the drive..

Correction: Then a moment later Praveen flatters her with his sweet talk once again they are all set... on their bike..enjoying the drive

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back