Photography paper

MiKaLa119

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
okay this may seem like a silly question but here it goes...

I'm taking a B&W Film Photography class and a girl and I are sharing a package of paper with 250 in it. I hate to say it, but I don't trust her....she seems a bit careless and even almost opened up my package of paper! So she carries around the whole box it came in, but I want to take my half. Where do you store your paper? I've been taking a couple and putting them in an old package, but 250 won't fit. Any other light proof place I can put them in?

Thanks a lot!

get a film changing bag.. and place your well boxed paper inside that bag and keep the arms folded and shut.

and from now on.. buy your own paper!

nose around your lab. You might find an old black bag that someone tossed when they finished a box.
I never throw away my bags and boxes. They make good storage items for prints, and exposed sheet film waiting for processing.

Get your paper separated sooner rather than later. That way you won't have to blame each other when it gets fogged.

I paid $ XX.xx for that "box" !

DON'T ever throw away a box. that had "paper" in it. use that for your prints, negs Archived, film, etc, but NEVER throw a box away. I always had a box with me at all times, no matter where I went. In full view, I showed my photgrpahs EVERYPLACE I WENT. to evenyone I met. And people would always say.. Oh ! I like this a lot! three bux and you take it home, was always my reply. I sold tons of images in this manner, and made some money almost every day. People buying photos of people that they don't even know, just because it looked good or funny, or great color or composition.

Keep all boxes and bags! NOW FILL THEM UP.. show them to everyone!

it is very easy to make money in photography.. first you gotta fill up a box.

Most reactions

Back