Photography student - some of my 1st weeks shots...

placeonthecorner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raisingmissjune.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks.
My names Luke. Ive just started a Degree coarse in photography in Edinburgh. I figure im gonna need some advice at various points over the next 4 years so i thought i'd come say hi and introduce myself.
Ive only been doing the coarse for 2 weeks but ive put up some of my work up on the net if you fancy having a look and giving any feedback good/ bad.

www.raisingmissjune.co.uk/placeonthecorner/PLACEONTHECORNER

As im just starting out i dont have alot of gear. At the moment im using a Canon 350D, and also a Minolta X700. The minolta is going to be my work horse for most of this year as we dont really move into the digital realm until next simester.
Anyway, hope this post is in the right place :)

Hi Luke, don't worry too much about having little equipment, the most important piece of equipment is your eye, looks like you've started your course well, some interesting shots there, look forward to seeing how you progress from here as your course goes on
Luke (kiwiluke)

thanx... yea its early days but so far doing this coarse has been the best choice i ever made... although yesterday we started discussing the Zone theory... and now my brain hurts...:confused:

Most reactions

Back