Photography tattoos

There's a guy running around my town that has a tatoo of that little kid holding a grenade from the Diane Arbus photo.

ive been debating on somthing like this on my side or back..

argcomplete.jpg

maybe a line drawing of a telephoto lens on my forearm, but I'm starting my new sleeve next week so it will have to wait

ive been debating on somthing like this on my side or back..

argcomplete.jpg

maybe a line drawing of a telephoto lens on my forearm, but I'm starting my new sleeve next week so it will have to wait

if I was a tattoo artist, I would kill myself if someone came up to me and asked me to ink that on them.

if I was a tattoo artist, I would kill myself if someone came up to me and asked me to ink that on them.

heh, its why Id almost rather do the tamron telephoto lens instead. to make it a little more simple, fatter lines so it doesnt blur like crazy in 10 years

I have 17 tats so far and none are photo related YET It's not out of the question.....

i'm thinking about getting a Minolta srt 100(my first camera), but I'm limited on space.

i have tattooed, and perfect circles are easily done as long as the stencil is a perfect circle and the artist can drop smooth lines.

i like the f-stop idea....pretty cool.

I don't have any photography tattoos but I would worry about anything on my hands and wrists. I have a tattoo on top of my left wrist and I have to cover it up for many reasons - especially work related. It still isn't widely accepted.

No, look at the quote, she said a photographer did the tatoo, not a tattoo artist. :lol: That was the joke.

lol...here's the thing though...im not a tattoo artist either :D !

Most reactions

Back