Photography theft...

why are you even involved? are these people personal friends of yours? are you worried about the reputation of professional photographers? if it's the latter, you've got to be kidding me. scammers exist everywhere, her impact to the reputation of any legit photographer is minimal to non-existent. but if the reputation of photographers is really the noble cause in which you are concerned, your time is probably best spent bettering your own product rather than worrying about some other photographer.

There are about 5 people that, yes, are personal friends of mine.

Is there anything that can be done, to 1) get this lady for theft (that's what I would call it!), 2) get this lady to give the clients their pictures, and/or 3) get refunds to these people...???

4) She has scammed over 50 people in the area of where I reside.

1. Ordinary police work if that is what it is.
2. Probably nothing.
3. Probably nothing.
4. Do you know this for a fact?

Last edited:
Or you know... GET A LAWYER. :er:
The gal is telling people that her dad works for the city attorney's office.

So what?

I honestly see no reason why that should matter an iota. People in public offices get taken down all the time. If her Dad does work for the City Attorney, odds are he's going to take offense that his kid is doing something which could sully his reputation...

I think hiring a lawyer would probably help.

Police are never interested in this sort of thing. They're too busy with more serious crimes (or at any rate, that's what they will tell you).

Get a lawyer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back