Photography workshops/classes in France

skywalkerbeth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone

I'm pondering about what I'd like to do next summer - a mission if you will.

I've long wanted to spend some time in Provence during prime lavender and sunflower season. I then thought, well, why not combine this with having a tutor/taking some photo classes while I am there? Provence would be great, but a week or two in Paris first, taking classes, with a jaunt down to Provence afterwards would be great too. Obviously the timing would need to be July-ish.

I also notice that the Tour de France always seems to have stunning photos of riders near the flower fields, if you've ever experienced that I'd love to hear about it too.

Are there any photo workshops/classes in France you would recommend - 2 weeks max?

I don't know where you are located at the moment but if you can put your hand on it, i recommend you buy "reponse photo", a french magazine.
Besides the fact that it is one of the better general photo magazines I know (you got artistic photos, reviews, tutorials...) they also have a listing of tones of classes and workshops available all over France.
Of course, it is in French, but if it is a problem for you I would be more than happy to take a look at what is being offered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back