Photojournalism Forum?

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm prolly putting this thread in the wrong place, but......we seem to have a lot of people on the forum who do or like photojournalism. Could we have a forum just for that type of thing?

I would absolutely love a forum just for that!
I was thinking about that today actually! It could be a picture story/photojournalism forum! :D

Hi Hertz!

Sorry about the wrong forum thing. Thanks for running it past the powers that be!:heart:

Chase said:
I think this is a good idea, I'm curious how much interest we may have.

Who else out there would be interested?
I think there will be much more interest as people see how it's done/what can be done with it.
It's another great way to express your journalistic side and your stories.
For instance... this last thing I wrote about the Home Depot clearing... I didn't have anywhere to put it where it really fits, I had to throw it in the off topic discussion where I knew it would just get slammed to death.. lol (not that I really care about where it went)

Anyways... I just think it would bring a lot more people who may not be interested in it right now to become more interested in at least trying.
Then we can really see how things are around the world where you live... instead of just a snapshot. :)

Great idea!

I actually tossed around an idea for another gallery that was for people to post photojournist shots as well as sets with stories. I was going to bring it to Chase but was sidetracked and forgot. Thanks for reminding me!

voodoocat said:
Great idea!

I actually tossed around an idea for another gallery that was for people to post photojournist shots as well as sets with stories. I was going to bring it to Chase but was sidetracked and forgot. Thanks for reminding me!

I like that idea of posting stories with the shots:thumbup:

This is great. I hope we get some good work. I wish I lived in London... so much more sunject matter there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back