Photos backup Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

gacerasy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you usually back up your photos to your computer? What App is used ? now i want to back up 600+ photos to my computer to save a lof of space .
Any good methods or Apps can be recommended .
Add . these photos that need to be backed up are still on my Android phone .

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, I use an external hard drive.

External hard drive ?how do u use it ?

Go to Amazon or eBay and buy the hard drive, follow the instructions to plug into your PC and away you go.

External hard drive ?how do u use it ?
I also use an external hard drive. To back up my photos, I drag them across from the computer's hard drive to the external hard drive, holding down the Option key so as to copy and not move the files.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

..to my computer ..
Are they not on your computer now? Are you talking about just in the camera? If so, then you've got several steps of backing up ahead of you. Please clarify.

..to my computer ..
Are they not on your computer now? Are you talking about just in the camera? If so, then you've got several steps of backing up ahead of you. Please clarify.
They're all on my phone ,i just want to get a way to backup them on computer from my phone ,

What camera do you have? What computer operating system? What photo post processing programs are in your computer?
Currently, these photos that need to be backed up are still in my phone.(Android phone) , my computer is running Windows 10 ,next ,i am going to install a PS on my computer.

If your phone is Android, you can move your photos to Google Photos which will store them on Google's server. You can then go to Google Photos on your PC and download them to your hard drive.

Another option is to put a micro-SD card into your phone, move the photos on to that, take the micro-SD card out of your phone, into the adapter that came with the micro-SD card and into your PC SD slot. Then use Windows to move the photos across to your hard drive.

If your phone is Android, you can move your photos to Google Photos which will store them on Google's server. You can then go to Google Photos on your PC and download them to your hard drive.

Another option is to put a micro-SD card into your phone, move the photos on to that, take the micro-SD card out of your phone, into the adapter that came with the micro-SD card and into your PC SD slot. Then use Windows to move the photos across to your hard drive.
Thanks .

I just connect my phone to my computer via a USB cable and drag and drop them from my phone to an external hard drive. No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back