Photos for C&C

photo guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted some photos in the MEMBERS ALBUM last month and am looking for feedback on them. Depending on the feedback, I might add more photos. Thank You

Just a suggestion - you will get more traffic to give C&Cs if you post a few of them here - numbered sequentially - folks are not going to chase down your images in the Members Albums -too much time, which most don't have, and effort required. Not sure how many you have in the Gallery, but post your best 5 or 6 and tell us why you think they are good - my 0.02¢ worth.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Just a suggestion - you will get more traffic to give C&Cs if you post a few of them here - numbered sequentially - folks are not going to chase down your images in the Members Albums -too much time, which most don't have, and effort required. Not sure how many you have in the Gallery, but post your best 5 or 6 and tell us why you think they are good - my 0.02¢ worth.

Cheers,

WesternGuy
+1 It's also easier to reference them if hosted on this page. Also posting several threads won't get a faster response, it just clogs up the board

I have tried to post them directly to the thread and it would not let me. Sorry for the inconvienence. I only have 4 in the Members Albums. Thank You. Sorry for the 2 posts, I didn't think the first one worked. I have had some computer issues lately.

I prefer two of the pictures - the buck and the firefighter. Those compositions are quite good, IMO. The shot of the bird is nice but the composition isn't as good and it's darker. The pictures could use a bit more contrast.

Thank You dots. I was in the afternoon time when I shot the bird photo in the back yard of a relative's. The relative has a heavy wooded, picturesque back yard with multiple bird feeders and salt blocks. I will try some more of those photos when I visit there again in December. The buck photo was taken at my local park. I really like that one too, but prefer the firefighter one more. Growing up my dad was a firefighter for 12 years and now my brother is on his 12th year so it just means a little more to me to try and get some close up shots that have a little more personal meaning to them when I am on scenes besides the general shots. It actually paid off as one member left to pursue a different career after getting married to another member from the station and one retired. I gave them both cds with pictures from some of the calls to remember their careers by and was actually thanked for it. Thank You again.

I will be uploading some more photos to my gallery this weekend since I still can't get them to work uploading directly to the posts. Some pics of all different things. I am wondering if I could get some C&C on them when I upload them. Thank You

Which web browser are you using? You should be able to view your picture in the gallery, right-click it and copy the image url, click the tree image icon in Quick Reply to the thread, paste the image url in the pop-up box...and post a picture. Try unticking the 'retrieve/remote' in the same pop-up box if there's a problem adding it.

Most reactions

Back