Photos from Italy

mcoppadge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are some shots I took while in Italy ealier this spring. Unfortunately the camera is only a 3.1mp, so the quality is not nearly as good as I'd like it to be. In any event, here they are. Please let me know what you think.

01021.jpg

00941.jpg

00821.jpg

000511.jpg

00081.jpg

00061.jpg

00041.jpg

00021.jpg

Wow - are the streets always that crowded? :confused: I'm surprised to see that.

There seems to be a bit too much magenta in the first couple of shots - it might be more pleasing to the eye if you toned that down. You have a nice series here! Love the architecture in the last one. :)

#6 reminds me of Bozen (sp?), northern Italy. I was there years ago and had TONS of fun. It reminds me of the piazza there.

photo gal said:
Looks to me like you have an eye. Welcome to the forum!! : )
Thanks.

anicole said:
#6 reminds me of Bozen (sp?), northern Italy. I was there years ago and had TONS of fun. It reminds me of the piazza there.

Numbers 1, 7, and 8 are in the city of San Gimignano. It's the most beautiful city I've ever been in. I have several other shots from there.

Number 2 is the Trevi Fountain in Rome. Number 5 is a sunset off the wall of a city garden in Rome. Number 6 is also Rome, just opposite of the Spanish Steps. I think that's where I was standing when I took that one.

Number 3 is a shot of my cousin at our villa in Tuscany, and Number 4 are some flowers that were growing up the side of the villa.

San Gimigniano. So I recognised it right. I'm glad I did.
That town really rocks!
I have photos taken in San Gimigniano, too, somewhere. But mine are old and scanned from slides. We were in Tuscanny in 1994.

terri said:
Wow - are the streets always that crowded? :confused: I'm surprised to see that.
Yeah, here in Belgium it's sometimes also like that. Mostly in shopping streets on a saturday.

The 7th one is super nice

Most reactions

Back