Photos from SA (be gentle, first post here)

bakkie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new here and Antarctican asked for some pictures, so here they are. Would be nice to get some feedback. I've uploaded them to another site I just joined and had to tweak the urls a little - hope everything works out here.

What's this trackback thing for?

Cheers,
Glenn

54142.123921983462.jpg

54142.123921984871.jpg

54142.123921985525.jpg

54142.123921986238.jpg

I like the grasshopper a lot. The jaguar is nice too but i think both would benefit from having the full body in the image. Jaguar is a little out of focus too.
I really like the 4th image also. The water is a bit bright for me but altogether nice animals and subject matter. Welcome to the forums!

Thanks yogibear! In fact, the Jaguar is a Leopard and he's probably not much out of focus but he's moving and shutterspeed was too low :(

oh i always mess up jaguar and leopards ><. You would think being a zoologist id have that down but my brain tends to mix up letters, names, and species. Yep im an amazing biologist haha.

hmm..I actually like the jaguar picture the way it is...because you have a perfect balance between the backdrop and the jaguar, it looks really nice...having the full body would take away that sense of "I'm up close"

and the Oscar goes to..............
a grasshopper - photo &#8470;2 :)

Thanks for your comments jamagica & aliaks! The Leopard is not cropped, he really stepped into the scene.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back