Photo's I own but did not take

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.onlinephotogallery.com
I have been collecting old film for about 6 months now. I have found some great stuff but had to go through 10's of thousands of images to find them. one thing I learned was most people take blurry photos with cheap cameras. You can always tell when people used good cameras. The other thing that is kind of weird is seeing people's lives through their own pictures that someone else sold to a stranger in an online auction. Enough said.www.onlinephotogallery.com

Image106e.jpg
Image147e.jpg

Image125ebw.jpg

Image119ebx.jpg

Image122ebw.jpg

hi photojunky

thats a nice collection you have there, the first pic really gets me, do you know anything more about these photos? Looks like you've found some nices slices of Americana!

I love the soldier photo, but the funny thing is, I posted it on a few other sites and got slammed. People in America who are artists seem to be a bit liberal than your average folk. I received many insults about that photo simply because of the military association. Must be the times. It has nothing to do with the current situation. I know very little about the vintage photos. If I buy them online, they come packaged with very little or no info. www.onlinephotogallery.com

Most reactions

Back