Photos in blogs

mommy22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there an easier way to upload photos into blogs? I have had a blog for quite awhile now and would like to put more of my pictures on it but it is SUCH a hassle to upload the pics to photobucket then copy/paste code into my blog. My pics are jpegs. Any ideas/know how? Thanks!

Interesting question.

I think its dependant on what software you use for your blog.
I post my images on flickr (I hate photobucket) and then link the URL from the image to my blog on blogspot.

I know when I hit the upload image button, I get a popup that allows me to either chose to upload from my computer or upload from the web. As I use flickr to host my images online, I simply link up from there instead of re-uploading into blogspot. But I could chose to upload straight to the blog, without hosting the image anywhere else

It does depend on the blogging platform. Are you talking Blogger? You can upload to blogger as an option (like Pierre said). The uploaded image file is stored in a Picasa album that is created and attached to your username, you can find the albums themeselves from the Google dashboard, look for a Picasa link.

There may be some limitation as far as how much space you can use, but I am guessing the ceiling is relatively high unless your loading many, many images.

I use the linke method for my blog, links seem easy enough to get from my Zenfolio albums. Click the image icon, paste the link. I guess I have gotten used to it though. Sometimes I'll use the upload an image option though.

Load it to Flickr and then post the link on the blog, that's what I do.

Not another mommy blog! (kidding)

Direct uploads take as much time if not more than hot-linking the images so there is no easy way out of posting your images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back