Photos of Children...

I came to his parents and offered them to send them these photos, they we glad and happy....

i think this would b e a good idea for getting the parents to let you take photos, simply offer it to them in return, they may appreciate a free photo of there kids.

but always ask before taking pics of people!

I'm in the military and was covering a kids Christmas party or something, and I called the photographers on base and they pretty much told me that if there are kids around, make sure to ask the parents; otherwise, don't shoot. The main reason is to protect their identity from outside sources. Maybe a bit rash of an example, but what if an adopted kid lives with his new parents to avoid his birth parents due to abusive or a kidnapping & flight situation? Hey, I don't want to be responsible for that mess by putting it on the net resulting in a bad situation for the kid.

Basically, if you'd be able to identify a person with the shot you want, then it's best to ask. If it's a shot from behind (ie. kid running away playing soccer), then you can't really ID the kid so great, hit it up!

2 cents

lil dvl said:
but always ask before taking pics of people!

after i shoot 1 photo of this boy, he started to made me shoot him more and more photos!! what can I do? :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back