Photos

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos I have taken over the last few weeks. Any comments are welcome and appreciated.
Thanx

122_2242c.JPG

121_2170a.JPG

P3110856a.JPG

123_2387a.JPG

122_2253aa.JPG

I really like the first one. Just think, one day that was shiny and new - really suits the black and white, just a slight pity about the twig up the middle of it.

Good shots...the JPEG compression is a bit much though.

:shock: For a moment I almost thought you stole the first image from me. Check this out! After looking at the two images it is the exact same car in the same place at different times. We really must think alike.

Nice work.

27feb_0966.jpg

Eric

Holy cow Eric. I will post the untouched photo. They are almost identical. I may have been standing a few feet to the right, cause I caught that silly twig in the way. It is the exact same car....Wow.

Hi Eric..this the coloured version of the car. Too wierd.
122_2242a.JPG

Do you two know each other in person then, Airic and Chiller? You must live really close! How else would both of you find the self-same car.
(Maybe you are twins? And don't know? Years apart, but what the heck... twins in thought you must be!!!)

Great set of photos. I really like your b&w version of the "car", "Mode7" is very cool, but the shot of the horse is my favorite of the bunch.

Thanks for sharing them.

this is an interesting opportunity to learn something... it appears that the light in airics picture is sunset/sunrise and the one in chillers is possibly on a more overcast day... is this correct? what makes the colors in airics appear so much richer?

I do like the B/W one a lot though... good shots both of you

Nice pics, they are all nice & sharp. My favourite is the no. 1 too! thanks for posting them

What a spooky coincidence with you both shooting what appears o be the same truck! it's a small world eh?

Most reactions

Back