Photoshoot with Miss El Paso 2008

I think I just saw her on the news. Is her name Laura Zeniga? She's been arrested with her boyfriend for drug trafficking in Mexico & has lost her crown. I hope its not her but it looked exactly like her!!

Your shots is so nice ..
I like the shot in #2
and I like the color in the last one ..

nice work dude :)

Wonderfull work..! Great Shots.......

I think I just saw her on the news. Is her name Laura Zeniga? She's been arrested with her boyfriend for drug trafficking in Mexico & has lost her crown. I hope its not her but it looked exactly like her!!

No, this is not her. The one you are referring to is like Miss Mexico or something. This is Miss El Paso who would compete for Miss Texas, then Miss USA, etc. This girls name is Lorena.

Uh uh uh uh duh uh Oh my god!! She is so beautiful :heart::heart:
Great shots. I love #1. Oh well, gotta go. She told me to go jump
off a bridge.

Oh, Im so glad its not her! I was trying to get my facts straight & thats why I asked the question. I in no way was stating this as fact. BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!:thumbup:

Brilliant pics of a beautiful girl. I like them.

These are awesome. You obviously know what you are doign so you don't need my advice but the only thing I think reflectors are a better way to do it than post processing are for the awesome catchlights they caturally leave in the eyes. They really bring a photos to life sometimes and that second to last one is gorgeous but may be even more stunning with some catchlights, and the fingertip thing probably only bothers me cause I'm ridiculous when it comes to chopping in crops. :) These are excellent I LOVE the last one!

Most reactions

Back