Photoshop books

camerainmyhand

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.camerainmyhand.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm finally learning how to use photoshop. It's something I should've done years ago, but its never too late right?

So I'm lookin for a couple good books to start with.
I've been looking into Scott Kelby stuff, "The 7 point system for adobe photoshop", and "The Adobe Photoshop CS3 book for digital photographers". Also, the "Photoshop CS3 Workflow The digital photographers guide" by Tim Grey, and "Adobe Photoshop CS3 for photographers" by Martin Evening.

These books are kinda expensive and after buying the program my moneys kinda tight. If any1's read these or have any suggestions for books to look into it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Skip books all together is my advice. Just search around on the net. There are more tutorials for PS then any other software. Probably any other software combined. I'm sure it's in the hundreds of thousands. And there's usually 10 or 20 great ones that pop up for each search phrase - each covering the same things in different ways so it's like not only getting different opinions it's like seeing the same things from multiple points of view and different approaches.

ok so im looking for some cheap books and found a site where i buy or swap products - the only thing is is that the only book they have is Digital Photography (2006)
587899_md.jpg
and although it is published in 2006 - it looks a bit basic - anyone read this and can speculate on its content, or have any other suggestions on where i can get cheap books on digital photography!??

Most reactions

Back