Photoshop Books

MementoMori5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been passionate about photography for many years. I've pretty much taught myself, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good book that will teach me how to really bring my photographs to life using photoshop?

I'm not aware of any single book that will do that.
I have a personal library of about 40 books about Photoshop, Camera Raw, image sharpening, making selections, masking, Lightroom, editing Raw files, preparing digital photos for printing, professional portrait editing techniques, landscape editing techniques, yada, yada, yada.

Scott Kelby has books that are essentially collections of tutorials in a book.
Like: The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
And:
Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop (Voices That Matter)

My #1, Go To, Photoshop book is
Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers, 2014 Release: A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
because it describes all of the features, functions, tools and options Photoshop CC offers.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If I had to have one it would be the Scott Kelby book. For me, one book is not really enough though. Adding in a few other books, and videos from youtube and even some of the subscription services helps a lot. The videos that come with PS are also really good.

Most reactions

Back