Photoshop C2.

passerby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I told my work mate about the ability photoshop in editing any photo, but I don't have it I said. He said that he has photoshop C2 somewhere at home which he bought from garage sale as just one of those stuff in a box.

Can you tell me if it is an OK program? Since it is free I feel like to try it, but of course my knowledge of PS is actually zero. Any knowledge about it wil be tried later on.

Thanks.

if it's CS2, it is wonderful. I use it -- never upgraded to CS3 and I'm very happy with it. It has a steep learning curve, but you can do alot with it.

I am currently using PS 7.0 and the only reason why I haven't upgraded to either CS2 or CS3 is because I am too lazy and 7.0 is enough for my current needs but I have heard that CS2 is a lot more powerful than 7.0 so you really should get it :thumbup: as for the learning part... well it shouldn't take you very long to learn and believe me you don't need to buy and read tons of books to learn the program either :D

Thank guys, I just got home from work and it is right here with me ready to install :). I must log off.

See you later.

I have install it and I need your help just to start it. Put it simply as though a litre of fuel as a pusher.

I I want to change my daughter hair to red or any colour - just for lough.
Can you tell me which menu and submenu I need to open and click. These menus and submenus is worse than that astronomy map:drool:. At least I know what the mars look like.

Many thanks for the incoming help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back