Photoshop Challenge! (#1)

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
So as a chance to improve at editing photos, I was wondering if someone wanted to donate a "raw" photo that needs some work. Everyone would edit the photo and post the results in this thread. No winners, no losers, but everyone gets some practice... :sillysmi: oh, and I suppose the person donating the photo would get a few versions they may or may not like.

The photo should (not required) be of a fairly large size for the best results. But if a websized version is all we get I won't complain. I put this in the themes forum since it will basically become a theme of one image by the time it's done. Feel free to move it wherever you feel it belongs admins.

I can't think of any other 'rules', if anyone has any or any idea really post away...

Oh, and someone besides me donate the photo, my 'newest' are from around November.

Very cool idea!!! I think this will help us PS newbies learn a load and will give us something to do between contests :lol:

Now we just need a pic....

Sounds like much fun! Um, someone wanna submit a photo? Lol don't make me dig one out of my archive...

Oh my god, fadingaway. That is a challenging task, all right, I say! I couldn't do it... :( (No more photoshop).

alecia, i fixed your photo, but i cant host the big ass file anywhere...

you want me to mail it to you?

but as far as the scan goes, i have one word for you....WINDEX.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

fadingaway1986 said:
Awww... I thought this said it was a "challenge"...

So it's true - my photos are doomed...

It would just take alot of effort to get it looking right and I am just too lazy for that.

OK I'll bite. I was going to keep this one for myself and work on it more in the future but lets see where this goes ;)

Here is a small version of the original untouched RAW file . . .

truck1745rawWEB.jpg

And here is a link to a full sized .psd of it (17mb look out!)

Click here for the full res PSD file 17mb download

Ah phooey, someone else did the cool black and white. =( Well since that's been done, I threw together a quick "old photo" style for it. *shrug*

oldphoto.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back