Photoshop Challenge (#5)

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Well I was going through my archives, and I found a shot I've always liked but never been satisfied with. And when I saw it I thought... ooo! It'd be perfect for a photoshop challenge, and there hasn't been one in awhile. So I came over to TPF and there was already #3 and #4!

Anyway this'll get moved to the new folder when it's ready. Blah blah blah... on with the photo!

RDC_2725.jpg

full sized

To be honest I don't have the highest of hopes for this shot...

edit : oooo the new forum is up!!! (can someone move?) :sillysmi: | ty ty!

I need to find me a photoshop tutuorial on how to cut somethign out of one picture,and paste it in another...I'm not that good with PS. :(

I'm not great with Photoshop, but I love this picture so I thought I'd have a little play around...

photoshopcopy.jpg

core_17 said:
pursuer...how did you get everything so it was so straight?

when you crop in PS there is a check box called perspective, when it is checked it allows you to move the four corners of the crop box at any angle. I just matched the sides of the crop box to the angles of the building. After it was croped there was still a slight bow to the roof, I used a 3% pinch (filter/distort/pinch) to get rid of it.

JonMikal said:
best i can do:

18605603-L.jpg

jonmikal, you dont understand how freaky it is to be looking at the poster above my computer and then look down and see it on my computer screen...

yours gets my vote for best so far!!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back