Photoshop CS5 (yes, five) preview

Gaerek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone seen this? Maybe I'm being pulled in by hype, but this seems like a gamechanger...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAbvtiabeY"]YouTube - New Adobe Photoshop CS5(?) "PatchMatch" Content-Aware Fill Demo[/ame]

Content aware spot healing and fill? All I can say is, wow.

Last edited:
Not all of these possible CS5 features on Youtube are going to make it into photoshop.

CS5 is currently in Beta test.

If I were allowed to use features like that I'd be stoked.

Not all of these possible CS5 features on Youtube are going to make it into photoshop.

CS5 is currently in Beta test.

Well, doesn't mean we can't dream.

Content aware something will make it into CS5. It's the new grey. Content aware scaling was introduced into CS4 and people seem to love it.

I look forward to CS5 when it comes out.

The Panoramic one might be going a little too far there... but for product shots it doesn't make an ounce of difference.

If it works as well as it looks... heck, I hope they implement that flare/spot thing into Lightroom 3.

The patch tool is a favorite of mine, and this looks to make it more powerful. Then again it's still much easier just to shoot it right in the first place. :)

Definitely, but it's not always practical to get in a bulldozer to remove a powerline that is in the way of an otherwise perfect shot :p

Definitely, but it's not always practical to get in a bulldozer to remove a powerline that is in the way of an otherwise perfect shot :p

I don't know about you... But I always drive a bulldozer to my photoshoots.. lol.

Looking forward to this feature.. or atleast seeing more on it.

bulldozing the power line is more fun.

I still feel like this is cheating...

I just started using CS4..now CS5 is going to be coming out soon..geeze haha

Can't wait to use it though! :sillysmi:

Yeah, lets all bow to adobe's newest release, if half the people who shell out on the latest version could utilize all aspects of the version they already have the photography industry would be a much better place to work, you all must have too much money to waste. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back