Photoshop help

Sand_On_The_Breeze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what section to post this in, so I apologize if it's in the wrong section.

I was at a book reading and took this photo. I was wondering if there's a way to fix the bottom right corner of the photo. I am not sure what happened. I have Photoshop CS2, so I would prefer a technique using that program.

Thanks for looking and any help is greatly appreciated.

_MG_0208.jpg

Something was very close to your telephoto lens, and obstructed the bottom part of the frame. It was probably someone's head :p

You can minimize it with a levels adjustment layer. You basically have a loss of contrast. You won't be able to totally eliminate it, but you can minimize it. I don't think there's much hope for the clone tool here.

Hey, I am impressed with what you did with that picture. Just thought I would mention that......:wink:

Copied sections of the image to new layers, and used blending options and the burn tool to adjust the worst damage. Then, flattent he image and use auto-levels and the shadow/highlight tool. Also, the colour replacement tool if things start to seriously deviate fromt he original in terms of colouration.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll try and use Mr. Venom's suggestions. Did a pretty good job in such a short time.

Most reactions

Back