Photoshop, or filters--to create vibrant and colorful images

vani08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I fell in love with the images from Instagram

If you click such as buildings, water and city, so beautiful and very vibrant , i love the colors such as pink, and blue. I want to make same like that. Its even more gorgeous if you click from mobile phones--so beautiful
can it be used via photoshop, or from camera filters or? I use just regular camers, but with the images from the link i typed, i love all. im looking for something that can be colorrful, vibrant and bright, like the images under Instagram. Just exactly the same.

any tutuorials, or instructions or software programs would be helpful, i could use help as i'll be going on trip. I want to use something vibrant and colorful like images from Instagram

I know i repeated the links 3 times but i love them all, its like gems!!!!

i look forward to hear the tips from you! Help me with this! Thank you all!

WTH is instagram? :what:

To answer your question filters and editing software to make those images.

most people tends to edit/filter before posting via intragram. Thats why i wonder if know any software programs that have filters or something to make images vibrant and pretty

what kind of editing software or is it photoshop? thanks!

You can download photoshop actions that give you similar results. Just google vintage actions.

If you have Photoshop CS6, you can use Photographic Toning presets in the Gradient Map adjustment layer. Instagram look is easy to do with these presets and you can fine tune any preset to tate.

most people tends to edit/filter before posting via intragram. Thats why i wonder if know any software programs that have filters or something to make images vibrant and pretty

Vibrant and pretty? You mean baby piss yellow, washed out, and faded looking? ;) lol! i have seen very few images improved by instagram... usually it makes them worse...

Last edited:
There is DxO Film pack, rather good film simulations, colorful images. If you don't like to pay a premium, try Raw Photo Processor, a very capable converter and an accurate film simulation software, and it is free, see http://www.raw-photo-processor.com

This depends on the philosophy of a photographer: some love "pure" photos and use filters, other like digital-processed photos, so they use PS.
The choice is up to you

I process my images to within an inch of their poor digital lives, but I wouldn't 'ave considered trying to mimic Instagram filters. To me personally, Instagram is like the McDonalds of photography. There is a lot available via Lr and Ps to help you achieve the look you want. You can learn to do it outright, or buy filter packs from companies like Alien Skin, VSCO, and others to give you canned looks if that's how you want to go about it. The real secret is in taking the time to learn the software, so that when you want to achieve a look, you'll know how to get there. Of course, that brings up a second point about image composition and shooting.........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back