Photoshop plugins (film look?)

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know they exist...but I haven't been able to easily find them.
I'm wanting to find some plugins that will take my digital RAW/TIFF files in photoshop, and apply a look of different films to them.

Such as
Velvia
PanF
KodaKrome
etc.

Also, with different ISO/ASA settings would be nice...

I know a plugin or series of plugins exists...but I'm sure you guys could help me better than Google has.

Thanks so much!

virtualPhotographer by optikVerve Labs lets you pick from different ASA settings (25, 100, 400, 800, 1600), it has a ton of presets (sixties slide, transparency, shoebox...). I haven't messed around with it a whole lot yet, but it looks plenty capable. Oh yeah, it's free too. :)

http://www.optikvervelabs.com/

ahaha thanks you guys. I just got Exposure 2, actually. Took me quite a while to find it.

I wonder the difference between the two...but oh well. I am loving Exposure 2 so far. Velvia 50 was the main thing I wanted to try. They don't have Ilford Pan-F Plus, which is one of the other films, I've been dying to try, but I can live with the other options for now.

Perhaps later I'll try the other one. Though, it looks a lot more...umm....value oriented...lol. I'm sure Exposure will cover everything.

Thanks for your time.

Though, it looks a lot more...umm....value oriented...lol. I'm sure Exposure will cover everything.
Yeah, after googling Exposure 2 you might not even want to bother with the virtualPhotographer plugin. Exposure 2 looks like it would blow it away.

Most reactions

Back