Photoshop Question

kcbaugher1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I have four client proof viewing appointments this week and am trying something new. I have burned the image slideshow to DVD and am displaying on a h-def tv. My question is this. I will be sending proof cds and order forms along with my clients and need an easy way for them to identify each image number. Some of the slideshows have over 200 images, so I don't want to manually add numbers when I edit each slide. I want to number each slide as "1, 2, 3, 4, etc."

Is there a way to place sequential numbers in the bottom corner of each image in photoshop or another type of editing software before creating the slideshow? Is there an action that can batch this? I've already batched "proof" on each image, now I just need to batch number them. I hope this question makes sense. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kelly

It does but I do not think photoshop's simple actions command is capable of such complex scripting. A self written plugin would do it but this is complicated. Maybe you can name the files sequentially like client-001.jpg client-002.jpg and have your dvd authoring software actually display the filename.

Number them in the SLIDE. Usually whatever program you use does it for you if you ask...

Depending on which version of Photoshop you're using, you can just use the "Browse" view, select the images you want to batch rename, and then go to "Tools" > "Batch Rename..."

It's built right into Photoshop!

I use proshow producer for this type of use when showing images on DVD. There's a command that you enter and it displays the image name as a text field that you can place anywhere on the screen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back