Photoshop

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well i actually dont have photoshop, im gona try and get it soon. i used Photoimpression (came with my camera) to do this. i just want some feedback on how i did. i cloned some trash on the ground out, i adjusted the colors a little and the major thing i did was cloned a hand rail out of the girls head. i had a lot of trouble getting it to look accaptable, so with out zooming in too much on the picture did i do an ok job and what are some tips for this sorta stuff in the future?
i normally leave my pictures as taken but some would be so much better if i could just get out that annoying cable car cable that goes through a cloud and a building so needless to say i need to learn a little about that stuff.

anyway tell me how i did and what i could do to improve

Whitney.jpg

We'll have to take your word for it on the alterations without seeing the original ;^)

I think you did a great job with removal, I can't really see anything around her, but she isn't really sharp. You could use some selective sharpening to fix that. The only other thing I would say you might want to adjust is the right side midway through the pic, looks like a rail or something back there that doens't really fit the scene.

When you get Photoshop the easiest way IMO is to use the rubber stamp tool for removing objects, then if need be go back and selective sharpen that area.

Good job, the only thing I notice is the photo looks a little crooked. Try leveling it if you can on that program or just one of the guys on here to do it for you.

smaller.jpg

this is the origional image with the bar running through her head. she is possibly not as sharp as possible because this was a 8 second exposure f/8 so considering she did a good job of holding still for me even if she didnt know it

and thanks for the advise, i should be getting photoshop sometime with in the next week

Now I'm happy. When I look at altered images I love to see the original so I can get full perspective of what was done. The end results of someones efforts can be fully appreciated by seeing what they started with IMHO.
" i normally leave my pictures as taken" as you stated. The easiest thing to do with photoshop is over do it. Definitely have fun and experiment but unless it is your intention to make it obvious, the best photoshop work is the least noticed.

Most reactions

Back