Phototog Newbie

chrissymarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if someone could help me with a few questions, I have recently started photographing friends and family anyone who is willing to let me take their pictures i don't charge anything it's all for fun and i love taking pictures I made a Facebook to put my photo's on and i tag them for the people,but recently people have started asking me to take their photos and they are willing to pay me for it =) the problem is i dont have a clue on how much to charge and yesterday i did some pictures and have a person (complete stranger) wanting to purchase one of the pics,,where is a good place to have a large print made of the photo and how much shud i charge..sorry this is so long, Thanks to anyone who can give me any suggestions..

Erm, can you link to your Facebook page?

Forgive me if I'm being too stark, but I think you're a little in over your head by starting a "photography" page when the portfolio seems somewhat limited in technique. Many of the shots are visibly over-processed, others seem to be shot on a cell phone.
It's okay to enjoy photography and have fun doing it, but this is the type of thing that is driving working professionals totally crazy; people setting up "photography businesses" that have Again, sorry for being blunt, I'm just stating facts.

Your not being to stark..the facebook i just made so i wouldnt need to keep puttin everyones pictures on my personal Facebook as you can see there's i am not trying to sell them i have done them all for free..i know i am not a professional and nor did i think people would want to pay me for taking some pictures of them...so thanks for your advice and i will just keep doing them for free...not gonna hurt anyone

IMHO - If you are going to start charging people you need to be a legal business. Have a business license, charge taxes, and anything else your county requires for you to hang a shingle.

~C

Most reactions

New Topics

Back