Piano! Such a Classic Picture, eh?

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taking pictures inside, cause it's so friggin' cold right now in Canada! Damn this damned weather. Anyway, took a couple shots, came up with my favourite one, which is posted here. What ya think? :violin:

IMG_0261c.jpg

Pretty coll but I think a different angle to where you actually see the tops of the keys might work better. Not sure though but I do like this.

Pretty coll but I think a different angle to where you actually see the tops of the keys might work better. Not sure though but I do like this.

Hmmm - yeah, I have another picture of it, similar, showing more of the top part of the keys... but for some reason I didn't like it as much.

IMG_0262.jpg

Good shot. I like it.

Thanks!

Taking pictures inside, cause it's so friggin' cold right now in Canada! Damn this damned weather. Anyway, took a couple shots, came up with my favourite one, which is posted here. What ya think? :violin:

lol. No sh*t! It's a lil bit warmer today though but last weekend was crazy! -35 something :O and a friend of mine told me its +5 degrees in Stockholm. But I am actually planning on taking a few outdoor pics once I've got a camera I just need to find a way to keep the battery warm so it wouldn't die after like two shots.

I think I like the first one better too, probably because it's better exposed and a much better background blur.

lol. No sh*t! It's a lil bit warmer today though but last weekend was crazy! -35 something :O and a friend of mine told me its +5 degrees in Stockholm. But I am actually planning on taking a few outdoor pics once I've got a camera I just need to find a way to keep the battery warm so it wouldn't die after like two shots.

I think I like the first one better too, probably because it's better exposed and a much better background blur.

I am sure you can get some shots without worrying about the battery. I've taken lots of pictures in the winter. I can see if you're out there for a good hour that it would eventually die, but idk. I have never had an issue with it YET.

I am sure you can get some shots without worrying about the battery. I've taken lots of pictures in the winter. I can see if you're out there for a good hour that it would eventually die, but idk. I have never had an issue with it YET.

well if your XTI battery didn't die then I am sure the battery in a 40D would do pretty ok too. Thanks! Now I guess there is one thing less I'll have to worry about when I going outside to take some photos, another thing I am worrying about is getting robbed :O course this city is crazy! lol

well if your XTI battery didn't die then I am sure the battery in a 40D would do pretty ok too. Thanks! Now I guess there is one thing less I'll have to worry about when I going outside to take some photos, another thing I am worrying about is getting robbed :O course this city is crazy! lol

If you stay out of -20 and colder weather, you should be ok in the other temperatures. Yep, Regina is crazy, people are good for stealing things. I've been there done that.

If you stay out of -20 and colder weather, you should be ok in the other temperatures. Yep, Regina is crazy, people are good for stealing things. I've been there done that.

hmm so I guess it won't whole a lot of outdoor night photography for me until like March or April :S Well not that I will be crazy enough to walk around the downtown area during the night with some expensive equipment. It would be like carrying around a sign that says please rob me :D
Yeah I have noticed that people here are uhh a lil bit different, I mean earlier today when I worked at the drive through a guy actually tried to rip me off by trying to fool me into believing that he gave me more money than he actually did and when I didn't fall for it his girlfriend got mad and told me that I am pathetic and the restaurant I worked at is sh*ty. lmao. Nice people, eh?

Most reactions

Back