Pick a Favorite Photo from the Person above You

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok if anyone is on flickr chances are you know the drill with this already - but for those new to the idea its simple. You go to the gallery of the person above you and have a look through their images - then you select one that you really like and post it into your post here as an image (using
tags) For those new to this rightclicking on most images should give a properties option - selecting that and you should be able to copy the URL of the image direct.
When looking do try to look a little further than just the first page of a persons gallery/website - a few comments and such is nice too.

Above all this thread is for some fun sharing - no arguments! ;)

On a site legalities side - for the duration of this thread you are (of course) giving the right to the person below you (whoever it might be) to post one of your photos in their post.

So explinations and stuff aside lets get started! :)

*ps I think its in the right section, but I could be wrong).

my gallery: Flickr: Overread2000's Photostream

EDIT: note anyone using flickr for their image hosting has to enable others to be able to share their images on their account. This is because flickr puts a protect in the way which prevents people from right clicking and getting the image URL (note to those doing this check the dimensions of the properties - if the image is 1*1 pixels its the protect and it won't work when you paste it in here)
If you find a profile with the protections on then just copy and paste the webpage URL for that photo in the persons profile - though it won't show an image in the thread people cna follow the link at least :)

Last edited:
This sounds fun. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be:

4128752365_d5918945fa_o.jpg

I love nature and animals, and love the bokeh :)
My Flickr is in my signature :D

I don't see any rules about going twice, so here goes nothin'!

I like this image:
1691.jpg

My Flickr is in my signature.

this picture is awesome. random. its the one that stuck out the most to me.

4176434677_f465228b5b_o.jpg

not many pics in mine and not many good ones at that so it should be easy to pick one, plus i'm very new to this.
Flickr: JeremyCnwy's Photostream

Right click on the image you see
Select Properties
Look for the URL / full web address of the image
Copy / Paste

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back