Picked up a fuji t20 on clearance

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What can i expect?

A XT20? Great little camera if you have average to small hands. Fujifilm glass is excellent. Make sure you update the firmware on the camera. Fujifilm does a wonderful job at updating their cameras.

I traded my X-T20 in for the X-T3, the X-T20 is one hell of a great camera and will give you fantastic IQ in your shots.

I traded my X-T20 in for the X-T3, the X-T20 is one hell of a great camera and will give you fantastic IQ in your shots.
I am hoping it is fun. I want something fun..

Once you really get in to the X-T20, you will love it as I use to use the XF 35mm and tried the XF 90mm on it and it was great.

I am hoping it is fun. I want something fun..

Once you really get in to the X-T20, you will love it as I use to use the XF 35mm and tried the XF 90mm on it and it was great.
kit lenses okay or junk?

The kit lens XF 18-55mm is the best kit lens on the market, it`s a shame they call it the kit lens as it`s a cracker of a lens.

The 23/2, 35/2, and 50/2 "Fujicrons" also deliver huge value and seem made for the XT-20.

This camera can be set-up to suit anyone. Make a point of reading reviews/blogs that discuss how the XT-20 can be customized for your needs and convenience.

I'm a Fuji convert too. I'm very happy with my XT-2.

Joe

I'm a Fuji convert too. I'm very happy with my XT-2.

Joe
Any other thoughts on lenses? Had some good ideas above but they $$ would have to wait a bit, i was looking at some of the lesser $ off brands but maybe i better off just waiting for fuji glass?

Fuji glass is amazing imo. I personally haven’t put an off rand on any of my Fuji models. As said earlier, even the “kit lens” is pretty remarkable.

I currently have the X-E3, but I still have my X-E2. Went with those models because I like that they are a little smaller for every day use, but still perform for my needs.

Welcome to the Fuji X line.

I’d only trade mine for a Leica I’ve always dreamed of.

Nice little camera!

The XF35 1.4 is a really stellar piece of glass. It is not the fastest AF but very doable. The micro contrast, bokeh, and line draw are superb. I also love the 18-55 for its excellent image quality and OIS in low light situations.

Most reactions

Back