Picked up a Wacom/Cintiq DTZ-2100D/G so cool!

SpikeyJohnson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I work at Utah Valley University in the surplus department and part of our job is to go pick up the old items that different departments have no use for any more. One of the items is a large Wacom 21 inch LCD Tablet. I was able to pick it up for super cheap and I'm only starting to realize how much it will end up helping my Photoshop skills. It is awesome to be able to use a stylus/pen tool instead of a mouse when defining super thin lines and being able to make minute adjustments to small things like stray hairs. It is also super helpful in terms of creating "fonts", instead of using generic fonts, you can use your own handwriting! This was really awesome because I have been working on creating a water mark for my photos (for when I get my own site), and I have never liked the way the font's made the title look. It is now definitely a "mark of my own" and feels much more like me. I'm sure I'm going to use it a ton when creating logos for the website as well!

So, yeah, I'm super excited!

Yeah well YOU SUCK THE BIG ONE!!! I HOPE YOUR HOUSE GETS INFESTED WITH FLEAS!!! :lol:

Okay, now that I have my jealousy out of the way. COOL and congratulations, enjoy it. I have used one quite a bit but could never justify spending that much money for one for personal use. Sure would love to though.

Yeah well YOU SUCK THE BIG ONE!!! I HOPE YOUR HOUSE GETS INFESTED WITH FLEAS!!! :lol:

Okay, now that I have my jealousy out of the way. COOL and congratulations, enjoy it. I have used one quite a bit but could never justify spending that much money for one for personal use. Sure would love to though.
I got it for a screaming deal. I told the other guy at work to check me out and said to him "K price it, I'll pay it". He priced it to 15$ :p I was expecting atleast $50 (we try to sell low so things actually go away).

Wacom 21 inch tab? A totally useless POS. Please, send it to me, and I will dispose of it properly, ASAP. I will PM you with my address info, and will immediately send you $40 for shipping.

I suggest that we just ignore him from now on Derrel. Obviously he isn't sharing his good fortune with us. :D

Jerk! That's probably why your Johnson is spikey. :). Okay off to interweb shopping. Have fun with your new toy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back