Pickin' Out The Good Ones

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody...havent been arnd too much...my apologies...been very busy with weddings and such.
Here's a couple I really like from a recent wedding :D

_MG_8046.jpg

_MG_7621.jpg

Comments/crit welcomed

Both are very good, nice to see you around here.

I have to ask...how did you get her to lay down in the grass in that dress? They are both very nice shots.

Thank you guys...appreciate the response :D

carddesigner said:
I have to ask...how did you get her to lay down in the grass in that dress? They are both very nice shots.

Pretty easy....was a very hot day near the end of the shoot and we were in a meticulously cared for garden. Took her to this shady spot and tested the grass for her...she was more than happy to cool off lying in the grass....we also gave her a hand laying down gently.

I was going to ask the same question about the grass!

I haven't done a lot of weddings but I doubt I could convince one of the brides I've had to do that:) Lucky you!

That second one is really beautiful.

Both shots are awesome Jon... but #2 is the winner in many wedding shots I've seen, just outstanding :thumbup:

Beautiful! The second one is fantastic!

Another vote for the second one. :)

M @ k o said:
Both shots are awesome Jon... but #2 is the winner in many wedding shots I've seen, just outstanding :thumbup:

My thoughts too.

Maybe a bit of retouch on the first to lighten the shadows under the eyes and lose the small hot-spot next to her head.

Great stuff!

Pete

JonK said:
Thank you guys...appreciate the response :D

Pretty easy....was a very hot day near the end of the shoot and we were in a meticulously cared for garden. Took her to this shady spot and tested the grass for her...she was more than happy to cool off lying in the grass....we also gave her a hand laying down gently.

shady spot huh....;) come on jonnn....shez getting married dude......lol
another FANNNNNN of the 2nd photo....jus love it....its wonderful man....
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back