picking the right wedding photographer

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it's ironic that my love for photography and an impending dSLR purchase have coincided with my engagement and need for a wedding photographer. . .

I convinced my fiancee that we need a dslr (victory for me), but she's not convinced I can shoot my own Hindu wedding. :lol:. .because I'll be part of it. . .do you guys have any suggestions for a good photographer who does or has experience with Hindu weddings??

we're a weird, entrenched in deep-rooted-culture, eccentric folk, so recommend someone with patience. . .:)

oh yeah, and the wedding is in New Rochelle, NY. . .so tri-state recommendations only. . .

moderators, I'm not sure this is allowed, so I guess PM and delete if necessary. . .thanks!

not to top $8k for the whole day. . .too low for her?

cool, thanks! PM me her contact information so I can discuss pricing as well. . .

no problem, just got it figure out recently, May 2, 2008!!!

Oh, I would give my eye teeth to shoot a Hindu wedding! Other cultures are so fascinating to me. I attended a traditional Chinese wedding and just smiled the entire time. It's like stepping back into time. Can't wait to see how the photos come out next year! I am so jealous of the photographer! :) Congrats, by the way!

Marian

Most reactions

Back